Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bamboo Needles

Aren't they a dream to knit with? I only have two pair because they are really expensive, and I already have every size needle in metal, but when I do allow myself to splurge on luxuries, these are the types of things I buy for myself. For my birthday I bought myself this set and they were just under nine dollars after tax. I know nine dollars is not a lot of money, but compared to the couple of bucks metal needles cost, I think it is. My husband asked me to knit him a scarf for this winter. As long as we've been together, I've never known him to wear a scarf, but I was more than thrilled to make one for him. I used two different chunky yarns, mohair and wool. It's really soft and warm, and hopefully manly enough for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment