Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Great Find

The Gardener's Weather Bible: How to Predict and Prepare for Garden Success in Any Kind of WeatherSo I admit to having something bordering on a hoarding problem when it comes to books. I love not only reading them, but having them too. I love to go to the used book store and buy a basket full, but I never bring any to trade. I will probably never own a Nook, or Kindle, or one of those other devices for reading because I just don't feel the same when I am holding one of those (my Mom frequently downloads books to her I-Pad, and I tried it out). They just don't smell the same. Anyway, because of this addiction of mine, I sometimes find books I forgot I bought, and today I unearthed this one.The Gardener's Weather Bible: How to Predict and Prepare for Garden Success in Any Kind of Weather.. . It's actually really great. It's full of practical information, as well as cute quotes and funny stories that I usually think could just as easily be about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment